+2 01200070979 | [email protected]

Villa 4 bedrooms for sale in Stella Heights North Coast

43
Reference: NS 21967
EGP 6,000,000
MLS Realty
+201200070979
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000

EGP 6,000,000


Villa 4 bedrooms for sale in Stella Heights North Coast

Reference:
NS 21967
Type:
Stand Alone
Price:
EGP 6,000,000 Cash
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Plot Area:
245 sqm
Building Area:
188 sqm
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
Listed:
Sun 3 Sep 2023
About Stella Heights North Coast

4 Bedrooms Villa for Sale in Stella Heights North Coast By REMCO Group

Stella Heights is a luxurious residential complex located on the North Coast of Egypt. The complex offers a stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea and is designed to provide residents with a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle.

The complex is situated on a spacious area of 100 acres, with 80% of the land dedicated to green spaces and landscaping. The remaining 20% is reserved for the residential units, which include villas, townhouses, and apartments.

The villas in Stella Heights are designed with a modern and contemporary style, with spacious living areas and large windows that offer a panoramic view of the sea. The townhouses are also designed with a modern style, with a private garden and terrace. The apartments are available in different sizes, ranging from one to three bedrooms, and are designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious living experience.

The complex offers a wide range of amenities and services that cater to the needs of its residents. There are several swimming pools, including a heated indoor pool, a children's pool, and a large outdoor pool. The complex also features a spa, a gym, and a sports club that offers various activities, including tennis, football, and basketball.

Stella Heights also offers a variety of dining and shopping options, with several restaurants and cafes located within the complex. There is also a supermarket and a pharmacy, making it convenient for residents to purchase their daily necessities.

The complex is located in a prime location on the North Coast of Egypt, which is known for its beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters. It is also close to several tourist attractions, including the Alexandria Library and the Montazah Palace.

In summary, Stella Heights is a luxurious residential complex that offers a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle. Its modern design, beautiful location, and wide range of amenities make it an ideal choice for those looking for a luxurious living experience on the North Coast of Egypt.

https://www.stellaheights.com/NS21967

MLS Realty
+201200070979
Tags

    Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 144 Table './mls/Tmp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed in /home/stellaheights.com/www/module/mls/include/div/html/show.php:1661 Stack trace: #0 /home/stellaheights.com/www/module/mls/include/div/html/show.php(1661): PDO->query() #1 /home/stellaheights.com/www/open/show.php(111): include('...') #2 /home/stellaheights.com/www/open/include/home.php(151): include('...') #3 /home/stellaheights.com/www/index.php(652): include('...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/stellaheights.com/www/module/mls/include/div/html/show.php on line 1661